We’ve got a finished cardi! With sleeves!
The pattern was actually really easy to follow, and there is a great tutorial video to walk you through the steps (even though my brain took awhile to decipher the difference between front and back post crochet).
Now I just need to wash and block it. The sleeves were pretty easy, but when I tried the cardi on, it felt like someone had applied blood pressure cuffs to my shoulders and upper arms. OOPS. I guess I messed up the sleeves. I hope blocking can fix it.
It just feels good to finish something, and to cross something off my crafty to-do list. Next up for this week are gauge swatches for two future projects. I think that is manageable with my schedule. Just have to lean into the craziness. Have a good Thursday!